Saturday, January 31, 2015
Brea Dam Park
1700 N. Harbor Blvd.
Tons of frosty snow will be delivered to the park to enable youngsters to sled, make snow people, and have old-fashioned snowball battles. Children are advised to wear warm clothes and gloves. The event time is 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Register Online! - Online Registration Ends Friday, January 30
at 5 p.m. Registration at the event on Saturday, January 31 will be available.
Space is limited to 900 persons, and early registration is recommended.
- Advance registration fee for the event is $12 per person for Fullerton residents and $15 per person for non-residents. Registration can be made online at www.FullertonEconnect.com or by calling the Parks and Recreation Department at (714) 738-6575.
- The day of the event admission will be $15 per person for Fullerton residents and $18 non-residents.
- Children under 2 years of age will be admitted free.
Brea Dam Park
Located at 1700 N. Harbor Blvd., between the YMCA and Golfers’ Paradise. Additional parking and shuttles will be available at the parking structure behind the American Automobile Association building on Harbor Blvd.
The event features
- Tons of frosty snow - so youngsters can:
- sled (sleds will be provided by the city)
- make snow people
- have old-fashioned snowball battles
- Three 75-foot sled runs
- Special sled run for children 5 and under
- Kids’ Play Area
- Crafts and games
- Blast Zone
- Family campfire.
Refreshments including hot dogs, lemonade, coffee, hot chocolate, marshmallows and s’mores will be available for purchase.