Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Public Works
Home ... > -- Streets & Sidewalks > Sidewalk Cracks
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Public Notices
Large Sidewalk Cracks

If you notice a damaged sidewalk, you can report it online or call (714) 738-6897. A supervisor will inspect the area and place the damaged location on a computerized priority schedule. Due to limited funding, we are only able to repair a limited number of sites every year. Repairs are prioritized by a number of important factors, including the extent of damage and the site's proximity to schools, churches, and other public buildings. Of course, especially hazardous sites are repaired immediately. If you would like to know where your request is on the schedule, please call Public Works at (714) 738-6897 and ask to speak with a Street Division supervisor.

If you believe the damage is due to a City-owned tree, please be sure to notify us. If tree roots are causing the damage, the City's Tree Inspector will first assess the situation to determine a course of action (root pruning, removal, etc.). Because the City of Fullerton takes great pride in its trees, the tree in question will not be automatically removed. Each situation must be evaluated individually to determine the best approach.

RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2015 City of Fullerton. City Yard, 1580 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA 92833. (714) 738-6897