WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 19 - - - - 5:30 P.M.
COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
1ST FLOOR - - - - CITY HALL
Persons addressing the Sub-committee shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairperson subject to approval of the Subcommittee Members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Subcommittee, it shall be proper for the Chairperson to request that a spokesperson be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this Agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this Agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the Agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Subcommittee. However, NO action may be taken off-agenda items except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE NOVEMBER 20, 2002, REGULAR MEETING.
- INTRODUCTION OF NEW MEMBERS.
- ELECTION OF CHAIRPERSON AND VICE-CHAIRPERSON.
- DISCUSS BIKE LANE ON ORANGETHORPE BETWEEN MAGNOLIA AND COURTNEY.
- DISCUSS 4-WAY STOP ON WILSHIRE AT BERKELEY AND LINCOLN.
- DISCUSS BIKE LANE ON BERKELEY BETWEEN CHAPMAN AND HARBOR.
- CONTINUE THE REVIEW OF EXISTING BIKE ROUTE MASTER PLAN AND CONSIDERATION OF REVISING EXISTING BIKE ROUTES AND CLASSIFICATIONS.
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Subcommittee's jurisdiction.