Transportation & Circulation Commission
A G E N D A Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to five minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to ap proval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
MONDAY, MAY 1, 2006 - 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - CITY HALL
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF MARCH 6, 2006
April 4, 2006
- ELECTION OF CHAIRPERSON AND VICE CHAIRPERSON
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FROM THE CITY OF PLACENTIA TO INSTALL "NO STOPPING ANYTIME" PARKING RESTRICTIONS ON THE EAST SIDE OF BRADFORD AVENUE FROM YORBA LINDA BOULEVARD TO 225 FEET NORTH OF YORBA LINDA BOULEVARD TO IMPROVE SIGHT DISTANCE.
- REVIEW OF CITY COUNCIL ACTIONS
April 18, 2006
- Adopted the Resolution recommended by the T&CC to designate Euclid Street as "No Parking Anytime" on the east side between Commonwealth Avenue and Wilshire Avenue.
- First reading for the Overnight Parking amendments to the Municipal Code regarding early morning parking prohibitions; approval of procedures for obtaining "Hardship Permit' exemptions from the prohibition; and adoption of the Fee Resolution to obtain the exemption permits.
- Denied the recommendation from the T&CC to exempt the south side of Wilshire Avenue between Richman Avenue and Ford Avenue from the Early Morning parking restriction.
- 2nd Reading and adoption of the Early Morning Parking Ordinance and accompanying procedures for obtaining a "Hardship Permit" exemption.
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.