MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2002 - - - 4:00 P.M.
FULLERTON PUBLIC LIBRARY
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF OCTOBER 7, 2002
- NEW BUSINESS
- CONSIDERATION OF A TO REQUEST TO INSTALL A TRAFFIC SIGNAL AT THE INTERSECTION OF MAGNOLIA AVENUE AND ACADEMY DRIVE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL "2-HOUR PARKING" ON BOTH SIDES OF POMONA AVENUE BETWEEN COMMONWEALTH AVENUE AND WILSHIRE AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FOR A STOP SIGN ON WILSHIRE AVENUE AT BALCOM AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF PARKING RESTRICTIONS IN CITY LOTS ADJACENT TO SANTA FE AVENUE.
- COUNCIL REVIEW
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.