Parking on all city streets and lots is prohibited between the hours of 2:00 AM and 5:00 AM except where specifically exempted by posted signs. The posting of this ordinance is at all streets entering the Fullerton city limits. F.M.C.8.44.808.
Commercial Truck Parking
Parking commercial vehicles on City of Fullerton streets is restricted to three hours unless otherwise posted. The posting of this ordinance is at all streets entering the city limits. F.M.C. 8.44.21
Pay a parking ticket
You may pay your parking ticket by mail, by telephone or over the internet.
- To pay your ticket by mail, send a check or money order to Fullerton Parking Administration, P.O. Box 3767, Tustin, CA 92781-3767.
- Please include your license plate number on your check or money order.
- DO NOT SEND CASH
- To pay your ticket by credit card
- please call 800-376-2794
- or you can pay your citation online using your credit card by logging on to our website at www.pticket.com/fullerton
Cited for License Plate or Tab Violation
If you were cited for a license plate or tab violation you must:
- First make the correction
- Then have your vehicle inspected at the Fullerton Police Department or other law enforcement agency during regular business hours.
Your violation will be reduced to $10.00 when you mail in your valid proof of correction and citation or notice within 21 days of the issue date.
Lost parking tickets
If you have lost your parking citation, please call 800-376-2794. Please have your vehicle license plate number available. Your license plate number is essential in order to assist you.
Contest a parking ticket
- Submit, in writing, the reason you feel your citation was issued in error
- Include copies of any documentation to support your claim
- Include your citation or reminder notice
- your full name
- your correct mailing address, including suite or apartment number and zip code
- You may also log on to our website at www.pticket.com/fullerton for additional information
Please note that documents will not be returned.