How to be a Responsible Citizen
Here are a few things you should think about:
- Do you know all your neighbors?
- Do you watch your neighbors' homes when they are away?
- Do your neighbors watch your home when you are away?
- Do you and your neighbors work together on neighborhood problems?
- If you hear or see something suspicious, do you call the police?
- Is your active involvement in your neighborhood and community important to you?
- Do you talk to the youth in your neighborhood?
- When you see youngsters misbehaving, do you correct them?
- Do you accept complaints about your children?
- Do you know as much about your neighborhood and community as you know about national problems?
The Fullerton Police Department