Orangethorpe Park Recreation Center (1414 S. Brookhurst St.)
Maple Community Center (701 S. Lemon St.)
Monday, August 12, 2013 – Thursday, May 29, 2014
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:2:30-6:00pm
The City of Fullerton has partnered with the Fullerton School District for the purpose of enhancing the quality of life within the community. As a result of this collaboration, the program now serves 275 children daily, providing homework assistance, educational enrichment, and recreational activities.
Our trained staff plan, organize, and implement activities including arts, crafts, science, drama, dance, cooperative games, and team sports. This program is designed to be a solely voluntary after school enrichment activity; this is not a licensed day care service.
- For students attending Orangethorpe and Maple schools only.
- Children will be admitted according to grade level, with equal consideration of primary and secondary grades.
- Admission is given on a first-come first-served.
- Space is limited.
- A waiting list of interested families is also maintained for the purpose of determining future enrollment.
- A one-time $25 registration fee per child will be applied upon registration.
- $5 sibling discount per additional child
- To request a FEE WAIVER, call Amanda Fernandez at (714) 773-5789
- You may only register on-site.
For more information please call Amanda Fernandez at (714) 773-5789.
|"The Maple School Program is really fun because we get to play and do fun activities like dodgeball and I always get my homework done because my staff is helpful, I love the After School Program because they keep safe and they are really friendly! =]" |
Maple After-School Program
|"I like the After School Program because you can finish homework and they have fun activities. I like my group leader because she is fun and nice" |
Orangethorpe After-School Program