Special Event Rentals on Park Property
If your organization is planning a special event or fundraiser and would like to hold it on a City park property:
- View a List of Parks that may be suitable for your event.
- Review the Special Event Permit Guidelines.
- Call Parks and Recreation at (714) 738-6575 to discuss your event.
- Fill out the Special Event Permit Application
- Sketch out a simple diagram of the event.
- Fees vary depending on the facility and type of event. A few examples of possible fees are (not all will apply) park rental, inspection, security, health permit, generator permit, and portable restroom rental.