Location: 2515 San Carlos Drive
Year Opened: 1955
Home of the City's summer youth recreation program and the East Fullerton Little League, Chapman Park is named after Charles C. Chapman, who served as the first mayor of Fullerton. Chapman Park offers plenty of activities for the enjoyment of the whole family. Children will enjoy challenging themselves on the climbing wall, while grown-ups will appreciate picnicking under the mature shade trees.
|Activity Building||Activity Slab|