City Council Chamber
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission, prior to approval of the minutes, and will be limited to thirty minutes and not to exceed five minutes per person. No one will be heard twice. Any public comments not received at the beginning of the session may be heard at the end of the session. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items, except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER
ACTION ITEMS (Items 1-2)
Recommendation to approve the Minutes of the March 8, 2004 regular meeting.
RATE CHANGES FOR THE FULLERTON MUNICIPAL GOLF COURSE
Recommendation for approval of rate changes for the Fullerton Municipal Golf Course as proposed by American Golf and approved by the Fullerton Municipal Golf Course clubs.
INFORMATION ITEMS (Items 3 - 8)
EMERY PARK PLAYGROUND RENOVATIONS
To inform the Community Services that the Emery Park Playground Renovation has been completed.
CULTURAL AND EVENT SERVICES DIVISION PREVIEW OF EVENTS
Community Services Manager Joe Felz will provide an overview of upcoming events.
* LANDSCAPE DIVISION MONTHLY REPORT FOR MARCH 2004
* BUILDING AND FACILITIES DIVISION MONTHLY MAINTENANCE REPORT FOR MARCH 2004
REPORT ON CITY COUNCIL AGENDA ITEMS:
- Rejected all bids for the Laguna Lake Restoration project as recommended by the Engineering and Community Services departments.
- Addressed a Closed Session item regarding the Janet Evans Swim Complex agreement with Fullerton Aquatic Sports Team.
- Addressed a Closed Session item regarding the renewal of the Muckenthaler Cultural Center Foundation agreement.
- Adopted Ordinance No. 3042 allowing bicycles in Hillcrest Park.
- Approved the 2004-2006 Memorandum of Understanding with Fullerton Certified Farmers' Market, Inc. and authorized the Director of Community Services to sign the agreement.
*Written Material Attached