Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Maintenance Services
Home ... > Water System > My Water Meter Leaks
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Public Notices
Water Meter Leaks

If your water meter is leaking, please call us immediately at (714) 738-6897. A repair person will usually arrive within an hour to inspect the meter. If the leak is on the City's side of the meter (up to the point where the house's supply line joins the meter), the meter will be repaired or replaced. Residential meters are replaced at least every 15 years.

RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2015 City of Fullerton. City Yard, 1580 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA 92833. (714) 738-6897