Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Maintenance Services
Home ... > Landscape > Private Tree/Bush Obstructing Right of Way
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Public Notices
Private Tree / Bush Obstructing a Public Right-of-Way

If you would like to lodge a complaint about a private tree or bush that is obstructing a public right-of-way, call Code Enforcement at (714) 738-6540.

For a comprehensive listing of Fullerton's Parks and Trails, please see Parks & Recreation Department.

How do I determine if it is City-owned?
On public residential streets, city-owned trees grow in the parkway - the strip of land between the sidewalk and the street. If you are unsure if a tree is on City property, call us at (714) 738-6897 and ask to speak with the Tree Inspector. He will either answer your question over the phone or visit the location to determine ownership.

RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2015 City of Fullerton. City Yard, 1580 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA 92833. (714) 738-6897