MONDAY, June 7, 2004 - - - 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS------CITY HALL
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to five minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF MAY 3, 2004.
- CONSIDERATION OF REQUEST TO REMOVE THE OVERNIGHT PARKING RESTRICTIONS ON BOTH SIDES OF RIVERSIDE DRIVE BETWEEN RAYMOND AVENUE AND HALL AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF REQUEST TO ESTABLISH 1-HOUR PARKING IN FRONT OF THE PROPERTY AT 1890 WEST COMMONWEALTH AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF REQUEST TO INSTALL A DISABLED PERSONS PARKING SPACE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF WEST WHITING AVENUE ADJACENT TO THE PROPERTY AT 346 WEST WHITING AVENUE.
- FULLERTON AIRPORT MASTER PLAN UPDATE.
- DISCUSSION PERTAINING TO THE STRUCTURE AND MEMBERSHIP LEVELS OF THE BICYCLE USERS SUBCOMMITTEE AND THE TRANSPORTATION AND CIRCULATION COMMISSION.
- RECOMMENDATION TO CANCEL JULY 5, 2004 MEETING.
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.