Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
OCTOBER 26, 2005
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of October 12, 2005
Next Resolution No. PC-05-37
- PRESENTATION BY ORANGE COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY REGARDING MEASURE M
- ZONING WORKSHOP. Staff presentation and review of zoning issues
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
RECESS TO CLOSED SESSION
|1. Conference with Legal Counsel - Anticipated Litigation per Government Code Section - 54956.9(b)|
No. of Potential Cases: 1
Reporting Out: None
7:00 P.M. SESSION
- PRJ04-00919 - ZON04-00098 / ZON05-00087 / ZON05-00088 / SUB04-00008. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: ACCRETIVE LAGUNA PARTNERS, LLC. A request to demolish an existing retail center and construct a new commercial/office development comprised of approximately 10,400-square-feet of retail; 8,000-square-feet of restaurant uses; 101,725-square-feet of medical office; 3,700-square-feet of administrative offices; a 549-space parking structure and surface parking. The request includes applications for a Major Site Plan; a Zone Adjustment to permit "universal" size parking spaces and a minor reduction in required parking (less than 5 percent); a Conditional Use Permit to exceed the base Floor-Area-Ratio; and an abandonment and realignment of public service easements on property generally located at the southwest corner of Bastanchury Road and Laguna Road, encompassing an area between Bastanchury Road, Laguna Road, Laguna Drive, and Sunny Crest Drive) (C-2 zone) (Mitigated Negative Declaration) (Continued from July 13, 2005) (JEA)
|-Certify Mitigated Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
AGENDA FORECAST. The next regularly-scheduled meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be November 9, 2005 at 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
- A revocation hearing for a Conditional Use Permit for an automobile repair and sales business, on property located at 801-811 West Commonwealth Avenue
- A request to consider revisions to an approved one-lot subdivision that created four individual condominium units on property located at 312 W. Wilshire Ave.
- A request for a major site plan and Conditional Use Permit to demolish an existing 590,000-square-foot building and construct a new 371,000-square-foot commercial retail center and gas station on property located at 601-629 North Placentia Avenue
- A request to modify the previously-approved architecture of an approved site plan for a 13,800-square-foot drive-thru pharmacy on property located at 2200 North Harbor Boulevard
7:00 P.M. SESSION
- A request to amend Amerige Heights Development Agreement DA-00-01 to provide an extension of time to complete certain public facilities in the Amerige Heights Specific Plan, including the Amerige Heights Community Center and Barrett Park (Trailhead Park).
- A request for abandonment of an 80-foot-wide public right of way on property located at 1010 Crestview Drive