Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
September 22, 2004
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of September 8, 2004
Next Resolution No. PC-04-37
||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- PRJ04-00740 ZON04-00075. APPLICANT: PACIFIC CREDIT UNION; PROPERTY OWNER: WRA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. A request for a Conditional Use Permit to allow a semi-annual auto show sale within the parking lot of the Plaza Imperial Office Park, on property located at 401 East Imperial Highway (north side of Imperial Highway, between Bonita Place and Palm Street) (C-M zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15304 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
- PRE04-00052 PRE04-00052. APPLICANT: JAMES BARNUM; PROPERTY OWNER: FULLERTON REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY. A special event request to hold a haunted house open to the general public on October 15-17, 21-24, and 28-31, with set up beginning on October 1 and tear down ending on November 6, 2004, on property located at 120 East Santa Fe Avenue (200 feet south of the intersection of North Pomona and East Santa Fe Avenues, within the train depot area) (C-3 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15304 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Removed from Planning Commission agenda -- item heard by City Council on 9/21/04 |
|OTHER MATTERS |
- COMMISSION/STAFF COMMUNICATION
- REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
AGENDA FORECAST.The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be September 22, 2004, at 7:00 p.m.
- A request for a Conditional Use Permit to allow a church use in a 4,280-square-foot tenant space in an existing industrial park on property located at 1100 East Valencia Drive
- A request to construct a 4,473-square-foot bank building (Bank of America) on property located at 2101 North Harbor Boulevard