Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
June 23, 2004
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of June 9, 2004
Next Resolution No. PC-04-21
||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- SITE PLAN SP-357A, CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-526B AND ZONING ADJUSTMENT ZON04-00058. APPLICANT: EMILE KHEIR; PROPERTY OWNER: MOBIL OIL CORPORATION. A request to modify an existing Conditional Use Permit (CUP-526) and Site Plan (SP-357) along with a request for a Zoning Adjustment to reduce by 20% a portion of the required landscape street setback along Harbor Boulevard from 10'-0" to 8'-0" for the construction and operation of an approximately 1,642-square-foot car wash facility on an existing gas station property located at 3950 North Harbor Boulevard (southeast corner of Imperial Highway and Harbor Boulevard) (C-2 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15303 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
- CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1052A. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON; PROPERTY OWNER: ADVENT FULLERTON LLC. A request to consider revocation of, or modification to, a previously-approved Conditional Use Permit (CUP-1052) for a bar use at 116-1/2 West Wilshire Avenue (south side of Wilshire Avenue, approximately 250 feet west of Harbor Boulevard) (C-3 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Revoke Conditional Use Permit |
|OTHER MATTERS |
- RESOLUTION OF INTENTION. PRJ04-00548 - LRP04-00014. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTONA Resolution of Intention to change the existing General Plan land use designation from "Government Facilities" to "Medium Density Residential" and change the zoning designation from P-L, Public Land, to R-3, Limited Density Multiple Family Residential, for a potential redevelopment project on property located at 1500 North Gilbert Street (northeast corner of Pioneer Avenue and Gilbert Street) (P-L zone)
- DISCUSSION REGARDING TIME OF PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS
- COMMISSION/STAFF COMMUNICATION
- REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
AGENDA FORECAST.The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be July 14, 2004, at 7:00 p.m.
- A request to construct an automotive repair building measuring approximately 1,740 square feet and allow a Conditional Use Permit for automobile sales and repair on property located at 801-811 West Commonwealth Avenue (Continued from June 9, 2004)
- A request to change the existing General Plan land use designation from "Government Facilities" to "Medium Density Residential" and change the zoning designation from P-L, Public Land, to R-3, Limited Density Multiple Family Residential, for a potential redevelopment project on property located at 1500 North Gilbert Street
- A request to modify a condition of approval for Tract 15658 pertaining to maintenance responsibility for Mountain View Park.