May 8, 2002
Main Library - Meeting Room B
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of April 24, 2002
Next Resolution No. 6964
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
1. FIVE-YEAR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM. To consider the five-year Capital Improvement Program (fiscal year 2002-2007) and its consistency with the General Plan.
- Find CIP to be consistent with the General Plan
2. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-497A and DEVELOPMENT PROJECT DP-83-2A (MINOR). A request to convert eight on-site visitor parking spaces into eight "guest/resident" parking spaces on property located at 301-351 North Ford Avenue (southwest corner of Ford Avenue and West Malvern Avenue) (R-5 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines).
3. ADULT USE PERMIT AUP-02-01. APPLICANT: INTIMATE CONCEPTS; PROPERTY OWNER: ORANGETHORPE COMMERCE CENTER LLC. A request to allow the retail sales of adult-oriented merchandise in conjunction with a retail shop pursuant to Chapter 7.95 of the Fullerton Municipal Code, on property located at 2449 East Orangethorpe Avenue (north side of Orangethorpe Avenue, between 526 feet and 746 feet east of State College Boulevard) (C-M zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines).
- Approval, subject to conditions
4. AMENDMENT #3 TO DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT DA-00-01. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: LSF FULLERTON, LLC. A request to consider amending Development Agreement DA-00-01 by amending the funding options for the community and neighborhood park improvements and extending the completion date for the Community Facility building for the Amerige Heights property (north of Malvern Avenue, east of Gilbert Street, south of Pioneer Avenue, west of Parks Road and Bastanchury Road) (Specific Plan District) (minor amendments to plans covered by previously certified EIR).
- Recommend approval to the City Council
|OTHER MATTERS |
A.COMMISSION REVIEW OF FULLERTON CITY LIGHTS
A sixty-day review of Fullerton City Lights on property located at 224 East Commonwealth Avenue.
- AMENDMENT A-1477 AND GPR-02-2A. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. a request to change the land use designation of the Land Use Map of the General Plan from "Downtown Mixed Use" to "Government Facilities" and to consider changing the zone classification from C-3 to P-L for the properties from 214 to 224 West Amerige Avenue and from 219 to 227 West Commonwealth Avenue (south side of Amerige Avenue between 175 feet and 250 feet west of Malden Avenue and the north side of Commonwealth Avenue between 200 feet and 375 feet west of Malden Avenue).
- AMENDMENT A-1478 AND GPR-02-2B. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. a request to change the land use designation of the Land Use Map of the General Plan from "Medium Density Residential" to "Commercial" and to consider applying the C-2 zone classification for the property at 223 West Amerige Avenue (north side of Amerige Avenue between approximately 250 feet and 300 feet west of Malden Avenue).
B.REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
D. AGENDA FORECAST. The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be May 22, 2002, 7:00 p.m.
- A request to allow the placement of a modular building containing three new classrooms on the Rosary High School campus, on property located at 1340 North Acacia Avenue.
- A request to allow a limited second dwelling having 640 square feet of livable area on property located at 1724 Grove Place.