May 22, 2002
Main Library - Meeting Room B
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
7:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of May 8, 2002
Next Resolution No. 6969
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
1. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1064. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: JOHN DUHAIME. A request to allow a limited second dwelling having 640 square feet of livable area on property located at 1724 Grove Place (south side of Grove Place approximately 270 feet east of Acacia Avenue) (R-1-7,200 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines).
- Approval, with conditions
2. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-773A. APPLICANT: ARMONDO RUIZ AND ASSOCIATES; PROPERTY OWNER: ROMAN CATHOLIC BISHOP OF THE DIOCESE OF ORANGE. A request to allow the placement of a modular building containing three new classrooms on the Rosary High School campus, on property located at 1340 North Acacia Avenue (east side of Acacia Avenue between approximately 480 feet and 780 feet north of Melody Lane (R-1-10,000 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines).
- Approval, with conditions
|OTHER MATTERS |
B.REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
D. AGENDA FORECASTThe next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be June 12, 2002, 7:00 p.m.
- A request to consider site and architectural plans for a multi-purpose building, four classrooms and recreational facilities as part of a proposed expansion of a private school (Ivycrest Montessori); to allow the installation and use of temporary trailers for classrooms while the permanent classrooms are under construction; and to allow off-site parking to meet the parking requirements of the proposed expansion for property located at 2007, 2011, 2107, and 2113 East Chapman Avenue and 514 North Mountain View Place.
- A request to allow a subdivision of a 3.7-acre parcel into two parcels on property located at 1731 Ladera Vista Drive.
- A request to subdivide a 24,000-square-foot lot into three parcels on property located at 810 Arroyo Place.
- A request to change the land use designation of the Land Use Map of the General Plan from "Downtown Mixed Use" to "Government Facilities" and to consider changing the zone classification from C-3 to P-L for the properties from 214 to 224 West Amerige Avenue and from 219 to 227 West Commonwealth Avenue.
- A request to change the land use designation of the Land Use Map of the General Plan from "Medium Density Residential" to "Commercial" and to consider applying the C-2 zone classification for the property at 223 West Amerige Avenue.