January 23, 2002
Main Library - Meeting Room B
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
7:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of January 9, 2002
Next Resolution No. 6957
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
1. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1041A. APPLICANT: WOODGLEN RECOVERY; PROPERTY OWNER: LARRY LOM A reconsideration of a request to allow a human service agency, providing temporary shelter and treatment for up to 16 adults who are recovering from alcoholism and/or drug abuse on property located at 329 East Commonwealth Avenue (north side of Commonwealth Avenue between approximately 350 feet and 400 feet east of Lemon Street) (C-2 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 1 of CEQA Guidelines) (Continued from December 12, 2001).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
|OTHER MATTERS |
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- C. AGENDA FORECAST
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be February 13, 2002, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request to allow the subdivision of one vacant lot into four lots, for the purpose of single-family residential units on property located at the northwest corner of Arroyo Place and Arroyo Drive.
- A request to allow a church use in a 1,800-square-foot tenant space of an existing commercial center on property located at 1125 West Orangethorpe Avenue
- Second year review of Conditional Use Permit CUP-914, the 137-unit Single-Room Occupancy Hotel at 224 East Commonwealth Avenue.