April 24, 2002
Main Library - Meeting Room B
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of April 10, 2002
Next Resolution No. 6961
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
1. PARCEL MAP PM-02-124. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: RICHARD DELANO. A request to subdivide a 40,560-square-foot lot into two parcels on property located at 120 East Las Palmas Drive (south side of Las Palmas Drive between approximately 220 feet and 345 feet east of Harbor Boulevard) (R-1-20 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines).
2. SPECIAL EVENT SE-02-01. APPLICANT: SAM'S CLUB; PROPERTY OWNER: MDC. A request to allow a special event to sell used cars in the private parking lot of Sam's Club on property located at 629 South Placentia Avenue (west side of Placentia Avenue, north of Kimberly Avenue) (M-G zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines)
- Approval, subject to conditions
|OTHER MATTERS |
A.COMMISSION REVIEW OF FULLERTON CITY LIGHTS
A sixty-day review of Fullerton City Lights on property located at 224 East Commonwealth Avenue.
B.REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
D. AGENDA FORECAST. The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be May 8, 2002, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request to convert eight on-site visitor parking spaces into eight "resident only" parking spaces on property located at 301-351 North Ford Avenue
- A request to allow the retail sales of adult-oriented merchandise in conjunction with a retail shop pursuant to Chapter 7.95 of the Fullerton Municipal Code, on property located at 2449 East Orangethorpe Avenue