Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
October 10, 2001
City Council Chambers
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of August 8, 2001
Next Resolution No. 6931
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. PARCEL MAP PM-01-180. APPLICANT: ROBIN HARTNETT; PROPERTY OWNER: H. LYNN SHELLER FAMILY TRUST. A request to allow the subdivision of three single-family lots on a 3.7-acre parcel located at 1731 Ladera Vista Drive (north side of the extension of Pioneer Avenue, approximately 300 feet west of Ladera Vista Drive (R-1-20,000 zone) (Mitigated Negative Declaration) ||Certify Mitigated Negative Declaration |
-Approval, subject to conditions
|2. DEVELOPMENT PROJECT DP-01-05 AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1044. APPLICANT: TERRY DICKERHOFF; PROPERTY OWNER: NORTHERN TRUST BANK OF CALIFORNIA N.A. AS TRUSTEE. A request to consider site and architectural plans for a convenience store and gas station on property located at the southwest corner of Euclid Street and Orangethorpe Avenue (C-H zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15332 of CEQA Guidelines). ||Approval, subject to conditions |
|3. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1047. APPLICANT: WESTVIEW DAYSTAR; PROPERTY OWNER: WESTVIEW SERVICES, INC. To consider a request to allow a social service facility for the training of basic skills for the mentally and physically disabled population of the community on property located at 626 West Commonwealth Avenue (between approximately 220 and 320 east of the southeast corner of Woods Avenue and Commonwealth Avenue) (C-H zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines). ||Denial |
|4. AMENDMENT A-1471, CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1048, AND SITE PLAN SP-832. APPLICANT: CENTEX HOMES; PROPERTY OWNER: CHEVRON LAND & DEVELOPMENT/PACIFIC COAST HOMES. A request to allow a change in the zoning designation of the property from O-G, Oil and Gas to O-S/PU, Open Space/Public Utility to allow the development of two 2,000,000-gallon water tanks for a private water purveyor that provides water services to the City of La Mirada, on property located in West Coyote Hills (north of Rosecrans Avenue, east of Beach Boulevard, in the most northwesterly portion of the City of Fullerton) (O-G zone) (Use of a previous EIR certified by another agency [City of La Mirada]). ||Recommend approval to the City Council |
|OTHER MATTERS |
- A. RESOLUTION OF INTENTION. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON
- A resolution of intention to change the zone classification from M-G to C-3 for property on the north side of the 100 block of West Santa Fe Avenue.
- B. COMMISSION/STAFF DISCUSSION RE BROWN ACT
- C. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- D. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- E. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be October 24, 2001, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request to allow the subdivision of 116 lots on a 10.2-acre property located within Amerige Heights.
- A request to allow a bar use on property located at 116-1/2 West Wilshire Avenue.
- A request to consider a revision in the Land Use Map of the General Plan changing existing designation from M-G to C-3 for property located on the north side of the 100 block of West Santa Fe Avenue.
- A request to consider site and architectural plans to add approximately 1,800 square feet for an elevator lobby, to allow the FAR to exceed 2.00 with this addition, and to allow the upper level of the building to be used as a reception/dance hall on property located at 112 East Commonwealth Avenue (The Williams Building).