Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
December 12, 2001
City Council Chambers
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of November 14, 2001
Next Resolution No. 6950
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
1. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1041A. APPLICANT: WOODGLEN RECOVERY; PROPERTY OWNER: LARRY LOM. A reconsideration of a request to allow a human service agency, providing temporary shelter and treatment for up to 16 adults who are recovering from alcoholism and/or drug abuse on property located at 329 East Commonwealth Avenue (north side of Commonwealth Avenue between approximately 350 feet and 400 feet east of Lemon Street) (C-2 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 1 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
|2. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1046 AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1059. APPLICANT: RICHARD FLORES; PROPERTY OWNER: TIMOTHY AND RUTHANNE LUBERSKI. A revocation of a previously-approved Conditional Use Permit for a health club on property located at 444 North Harbor Boulevard (second floor) and a request for a new location for the health club on property located at 310 North Harbor Boulevard (first floor) (east side of Harbor Boulevard, approximately 150 feet north of Wilshire Avenue) (C-3 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 1 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Revoke Conditional Use Permit CUP-1046|
-Approve Conditional Use Permit CUP-1059, subject to conditions
|3A. GENERAL PLAN REVISION GPR-02-1a AND AMENDMENT A-1475. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. To consider changing the land use designation of the Land Use Map of the General Plan from "Industrial" to "Low Density Residential", "Low-Medium Density Residential" or "Medium Density Residential" and to consider applying either an R-1-6,000, R-2, or R-3 zone classification for the following properties: the lots on the north side of the 300, 400, and 500 blocks of East Truslow Avenue (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Recommend approval to the City Council
|3b.GENERAL PLAN REVISION GPR-02-1b AND AMENDMENT A-1476. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. To consider changing the land use designation of the Land Use Map of the General Plan from "Low Density Residential" to "Low-Medium Density Residential" or "Medium Density Residential" and to consider applying either an R-1-6,000, R-2, or R-3 zone classification for the following properties: the lots on the south side of the 300, 400, and 500 blocks of East Truslow Avenue, the lots on the north and south sides of the 400, 500, and 600 blocks of Patterson Way, the lots on the north and south sides of the 300 block of East Valencia Drive, the lots on the north side of the 400, 500 and 600 blocks of East Valencia Drive, the lots on the north side of the 300 block of East Ash Avenue, the lots on the 500 block of North Lemon Street, and several lots at the west end of the 300 blocks of Elm and Rosslynn Avenues. ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Recommend approval to the City Council
|4. GENERAL PLAN REVISION GPR-00-04A. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. A revision to the City Housing Element which was adopted in 2000 to address comments made by the state (Previously certified Negative Declaration). ||-Recommend approval to the City Council |
|OTHER MATTERS |
- A. REDEVELOPMENT PLAN AMENDMENT.
- An amendment of the Redevelopment Agency Plans for the Orangefair, Central and East Fullerton Redevelopment Project Areas to increase the amount of tax increment that can be captured over the life of the project areas. (Environmental Impact Report)
- B. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- C. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- D. AGENDA FORECAST
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be January 9, 2002, at 4:00 p.m.
- To allow the subdivision of 12 lots (277 multi-family residential units) on a 17.47-acre property located within