Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
July 26, 2000
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of June 28, 2000
Next Resolution No. 6882
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. PARCEL MAP PM-00-172. APPLICANT: DEI PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: PROPERTY OWNER: SOO YEO YOON. A request to consider a subdivision to divide a 1.75-acre property into two lots on property located at 1514 North Raymond Avenue (east side of Raymond Avenue, between approximately 120 feet and 390 feet north of the center line of the intersection with Miramar Place) (R-1-20,000 zone)(Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Continue to date uncertain |
|2. PARCEL MAP PM-00-185; SITE PLAN SP-800 (MAJOR), AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1027. APPLICANT: JEFFREY V. DENNING; PROPERTY OWNER: WASTE WATER DISPOSAL COMPANY. A request to consider a subdivision to divide a 5.7-acre parcel into two lots (3.28 and 2.44 acres, respectively), construct two industrial buildings totaling 129,498 square feet, and increase the Floor Area Ratio (FAR) from .45 to .52, on property located at 1321 South State College Boulevard (west side of State College Boulevard, between 130 feet and 540 feet south of Orangethorpe Avenue) (M-G zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration |
|3. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1028. APPLICANT: EASTSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL; PROPERTY OWNER: ORANGETHORPE CHRISTIAN CHURCH. A request to allow temporary placement of six modular classrooms for a private high school on an existing church site, on property located at 2200 West Orangethorpe Avenue (south side of Orangethorpe Avenue, between approximately 150 and 450 feet east of the southeast corner of Magnolia and Orangethorpe Avenues) (R-1-7,200 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Withdrawn by applicant |
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be August 23, 2000, at 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. The August 9, 2000, meeting has been canceled.
4:00 p.m. session
- A request to subdivide a one-acre property into three lots on property located at 807 North Woods Avenue.
- A request to consider site and architectural plans for a mixed-use development consisting of 3,900 square feet of commercial space and 181 apartment units within a five-story building with subterranean garage, to allow the proposed use with a Floor Area Ratio (FAR) of 2.38, and to abandon approximately 300 feet of East Whiting Avenue, between Harbor Boulevard and Pomona Avenue, on property located in the 100 and 200 blocks of East Whiting and Chapman Avenues.
- A request to construct nine industrial buildings totaling 252,580 square feet on 13.12 acres and subdivide the property into nine lots on property located in the 1900 block of Raymer Avenue.
- A request to modify an existing Conditional Use Permit to allow for a high school and increased enrollment of 80 students at an existing school and church facility located at 2505 E. Yorba Linda Boulevard.
6:00 p.m. session
- A request to adopt a Specific Plan District (Amerige Heights), and new zoning classification for the former Raytheon/Hughes property, including 1250 homes, 500,000 square feet of commercial and 400,000 square feet of light industrial on property located on the northeast corner of Malvern Avenue and Gilbert Street.