JANUARY 12, 2000
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
7:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of December 8, 1999
Next Resolution No. 6857
INTRODUCTION OF NEW PLANNING COMMISSIONERS
ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN AND VICE CHAIRMAN
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. PARCEL MAP PM-99-208. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: LST II FULLERTON, LLC. A request to subdivide a 137.6-acre parcel into two parcels, 12 acres and 125.6 acres, respectively, on property located at the northeast corner of Malvern Avenue and Gilbert Street (M-P-200,000 zone) (Categorically exempt per Section 15315 of CEQA Guidelines) (Continued from December 8, 1999). ||-Approval, subject to conditions |
|2. TRACT TR-15982. APPLICANT: GOLD KEY BUILDERS; PROPERTY OWNER: JOANNE MYRTLE SAIGN/HANSON. A request to subdivide a 3.10-acre parcel to create five single-family residential lots on property at the southeast corner of Laguna Road and Euclid Street (R-1-20,000 zone) (Mitigated Negative Declaration). ||-Continue to February 23, 2000 |
|3. TRACT TR-15970. APPLICANT: JENSON C. CHEN; PROPERTY OWNER: STAN AND ADRIENNE COHEN AND STEFANIE LERER. To consider a request to subdivide a 1.70-acre parcel to create six single-family residential lots on property located at 3701 Puente Street (southwest corner of Puente Street and Las Riendas Drive) (R-1-10,000 zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
|4. GENERAL PLAN REVISION GPR-2000-02. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. To consider amending the "Recreational Trail Cross Section" (Exhibit RM3) illustration of the Resource Management Element to show a ten (10) foot minimum tread width for regional and backbone trails, and an eight (8) foot minimum tread width for feeder and collector trails. (Categorically exempt per Section 15301(c) of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Recommend approval to the City Council |
- A. RESOLUTION OF INTENTION
- A resolution of the Planning Commission of the City of Fullerton declaring its intention to consider changing the minimum lot size that is needed to develop a second dwelling unit on property with an R-2 or R-2P classification.
- REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be January 26, 2000, at 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- To consider a site plan for a 500-square-foot addition to an existing 1,500-square-foot commercial building on property at 111 North Euclid Street.
- A request to demolish two existing buildings and construct a 15,120-square-foot pharmacy with drive-thru lanes at 1820-1830 West Orangethorpe Avenue.
- To consider a change in the zone classification from R-3 to PRD and consider a concept plan for a 12-unit Planned Residential Development on property at 133 and 141 South Pritchard Avenue.
- To consider changing the land use designation of the Land Use Map of the General Plan from "Medium-Density Residential" to "Low-Medium Density Residential" and to consider changing the zone classification from R-3P to R-2P for properties in the 200 and 300 blocks of West Whiting Avenue.
- To amend Chapter 15.17 of the Fullerton Municipal Code changing the minimum lot size that is required to develop a second dwelling unit on property with an R-2 or R-2P classification.