MAY 12, 1999
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of April 14, 1998
Next Resolution No. 6822
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-776B. APPLICANT: MYUNG C. CHUNG; PROPERTY OWNER: FULLERTON PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH. A request to modify an existing Conditional Use Permit for a church use, allowing 1) an increase in seating capacity of the existing sanctuary; and 2) a conversion of an existing office building for children's classrooms, on property located at 511 South Brookhurst Road, 1815 West Avenue and 1818 West Avenue (O-P and C-2 zones) (Negative Declaration). (Continued from April 28, 1999) ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
|2. PARCEL MAP PM-99-130. APPLICANT: JOHN W. KING, JR.; PROPERTY OWNERS: PAUL A. AND MARY E. RIFFEL. A request to subdivide an existing 1.31-acre residential lot into two parcels (.80 and .51 acres, respectively) on property located at 1829 Rocky Road (northern terminus of Rocky Road, north of Pioneer Avenue) (R-1-20,000 zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Recommend approval to the City Council
|3. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1007. APPLICANT: BRIAN KOJAC; PROPERTY OWNER: THE EADINGTON COMPANIES. A request to allow a performing arts theatre having approximately 60 seats in a multi-tenant commercial/industrial complex with a joint-use parking arrangement, on property located at 400 East Commonwealth Avenue (southeast corner of Commonwealth and Lawrence Avenues) (C-2 and M-G zones) (Categorically exempt under Class I of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Approval, subject to conditions |
|4. ABANDONMENT AB-99-2. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. A request to abandon a portion of an alley, approximately 170' x 15' behind property located at 813 and 819 North Richman Avenue (Categorically exempt under Class 1 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Recommend approval to the City Council |
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction.
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be May 26, 1999, at 4:00 p.m.
- A revocation/modification hearing of a Conditional Use Permit for a restaurant and dance floor at 279 East Orangethorpe Avenue (Gecko's).
- A request for a private school and day nursery having an enrollment of approximately 220 children on property at 3401 North Harbor Boulevard.
- A request to allow a church use in a multi-tenant industrial complex located at 412 East Commonwealth Avenue.
- A request to abandon a portion of an alley behind properties at 220-250 S. Basque and 1351-1375 W/ Valencia Drive.
- To consider the Five-Year Capital Improvement Program and its consistency with the General Plan.