OCTOBER 28, 1998
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of October 14, 1998
Next Resolution No. 6804
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. SITE PLAN SP-757 (MAJOR) AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-999. APPLICANT: LEADS, INC.; PROPERTY OWNER: INSIGNIA, ESG. A request to add a 168,964-square-foot addition onto an existing 233,461-square-foot Lucky food distribution warehouse, on property located at 444 West Lambert Road (southwest corner of Lambert Road and Palm Street) (M-P-100,000 zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
|2. BOARD OF APPEALS. An appeal of the decision of the Hearing Officer regarding the issuance of a Notice of Violation of Chapter 7.38 of the Fullerton Municipal Code-"Newsracks." ||-Accept staff's recommendation |
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction.
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be November 19, 1998, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request to subdivide an existing 10.1-acre residential lot into 10 residential lots on property located at 1940 North Acacia Avenue.
- The second in a series of workshops to update and reorganize the City's zoning code. This workshop will address proposed revisions to the commercial section of the Fullerton Zoning Code.