Energy & Resource Management REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
FULLERTON CITY HALL
COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
March 15, 2006
Public comments will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to approval of the Committee grants an extension of time. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. INTRODUCTIONS/ROLL CALL
- Introduction of new members
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTESRegular Meeting of February 15, 2006
4. ACTION ITEMS
- Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman
- Recommendation to the City Council regarding International Compost Awareness Week, May 7 - 13, 2006
5. DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Update on City Council action regarding committee membership
- 2006 Goals
- Buy Recycled Legislation
- Update on Waste Discharge Requirements
6. PUBLIC COMMENTS
7. COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
8. ADJOURNMENTNext regularly scheduled meeting will be April 19, 2006, 7:30 AM