FULLERTON CITY HALL
CITY COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
July 17, 2002
Public comments will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
- I. CALL TO ORDER
- II. INTRODUCTIONS/ROLL CALL
- III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- April 17, 2002
- IV. DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Urban Water Management Plan - John Carlson, Water System Manager
- Committee Membership
- Formation of Task Force on Water Issues
- V. OTHER MATTERS
- Information Items: City Council Agenda Letters dated June 4, 2002 (New Sewer Regulations & NPDES Permit Update)
- VI. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- VII. COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
- VIII. AGENDA FORECAST
- Beverage Container Recycling Programs
- Water Conservation Programs
- IX. ADJOURNMENT
Next regularly-scheduled meeting will be August 21, 2002