FULLERTON CITY HALL
CITY COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
February 21, 2001
Public comments will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
- I. CALL TO ORDER
- II. ROLL CALL
- III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- January 17, 2001
- IV. ACTION ITEMS
- Beverage Container Recycling Program
- V. DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Energy Issues - Jim Armstrong, City Manager
- Pilot Residential Spring Cleaning Voucher Program
- Used Oil Collection Program
- VI. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- VII. COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
- VIII. ADJOURNMENT
- Next regularly-scheduled meeting will be March 21, 2001