Used Oil Program
- Contact Certified Centers to inquire about placing floor graphics displays.
- Contact Alex Couchman at Industrial Strength Advertising with list of Certified Centers authorizing placement of floor graphics displays.
- Distribute informational flyer/brochure to various businesses which have potential to become Certified Centers.
- Conduct site visits to existing Certified Centers for progress report.
- Contact 20/20 Recycling Centers (main office - 1-800-883-2274) to obtain listing of facilities in Fullerton, including addresses and hours of operation. If possible, obtain the current redemption rates they pay for glass, aluminum, etc.
- Prepare new edition of "Recycle Fullerton" for public distribution.
- Clean Green 2000 - pending contract negotiations with MG Disposal.
- Create informational brochure with recycling information (i.e. how to prepare trash for recycling, locations of certified used oil collection/recycling/household hazardous waste centers.
- Publish articles in 'Focus on Fullerton' on recycling efforts/information.
- Update City's Web Page with recycling information as needed.