COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CITIZENS' COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2006
HUNT BRANCH LIBRARY
201 S. BASQUE
Persons addressing the Community Development Citizens Committee shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to the approval of the Community Development Citizens Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesperson be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
At the end of the agenda, public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda, but within the Community Development Citizens Committees jurisdiction. Such comment may automatically be referred to the appropriate forum without Committee action.
- ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES FOR FEBRUARY 8, 2006
- 2006-2007 NON-PROFIT PRESENTATIONS
- Council on Aging, OC Long Term Care Ombudsman Service
- Crittenton Services for Children & Families Exterior Security Lighting
- Fair Housing Council of OC Fullerton Fair Housing
- Fullerton Civic Light Opera Fullerton School District Educ. Outreach
- F.I.E.S. Interfaith Shelter Network Program
- F.I.E.S. - New Vista Life Skills Training Program
- Marian Homes Renovations at Fullerton Apartments
- YMCA of OC, North OC Branch Valencia Center Youth Achievers
- PUBLIC COMMENT