HUNT BRANCH LIBRARY
201 S. BASQUE
Persons addressing the Community Development Citizens' Committee shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to the approval of the Community Development Citizens' Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesperson be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
At the end of the agenda, public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda, but within the Community Development Citizens' Committee's jurisdiction. Such comment may automatically be referred to the appropriate forum without Committee action.
- ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES FOR JUNE 21, 2004
- NEW PROCEDURE FOR CITY COMMITTEES/COMMISSIONS
- 2005 SCHEDULE
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS
- PUBLIC HEARING: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT (CDBG) FUNDING
- GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS
- 2003-04 CAPER
- ONE-YEAR ACTION PLAN (2005/06)
- FIVE-YEAR CONSOLIDATED PLAN (2005/06 2009/10)
- SECTION 108 PROJECT UPDATE
- PUBLIC COMMENT