Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Community Dev
Home ... > Code Enforcement > Food Vending Permits
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Public Notices
Food Vending Vehicles

Regulations for Food Vending Vehicles operating within Fullerton are covered under Fullerton Municipal Code 8.70.100. Operators of Food Vending Vehicles must obtain a Food Vending Vehicle Permit.

How to Obtain a Food Vending Vehicle Permit

1. Print and complete an application packet (choose one from the links below):


2. Visit our offices in person and bring with you:

  • Your completed Food Vending Vehicle Permit Application (from one of the links above)
  • Your Orange County Health Permit Application
  • Your Fullerton Business License or a completed Business License Registration form
  • Your valid Vehicle Registration
  • Your valid California Driver's License

3. We will review your documents and collect a permit fee of $60.00, due each December, which covers the calendar year. (Permits issued after July 30th are prorated to $30.00 for the remainder of the calendar year.)

4. Permits must be renewed each year and vendors must present current documentation at each yearly renewal visit

Click here to see our business hours ... we open early!

RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2015 Community. Development, 303 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832. 714-738-6547