Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Administrative Services
Home ... > Water Service > Water Usage & Savings FAQs
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Public Notices
Can I get assistance in Spanish?
Yes! Several of our customer service representatives speak Spanish fluently to assist our Spanish-speaking customers.
How can I pay my water bill?
The most common way is to mail your payment in the envelope included with your bill. You may call Utility Services at (714) 738-6890 and pay over the phone using a credit card (we accept Visa and Master Card). You are welcome to come to our counter on the first floor of City Hall and pay in person. For your convenience, a night drop-off box is located outdoors on the north side of City Hall for after-hours payments. The most convenient payment process for you may be the election of AUTOPAY. This would allow direct payment of your bill from your checking account to the City. Print the Auto Pay Sign-up Form and mail or bring the documentation to City Hall to start your direct payments. City Hall is located at 303 West Commonwealth Ave, at the corner of Commonwealth and Highland.
How do I start or stop service?
Establishing water service is easy! Just call Utility Services at (714) 738-6890. Our Customer Service Representatives can take your information over the phone. We're open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm and every other Friday from 7:30 to 5:00. If you are moving into a previously occupied home, we recommend calling at least two days before you would like service started so we can turn the water on if necessary. Residential service requires a deposit, which will be credited to your account after 12 on-time payments. We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover over the phone so you can set up your account right away.

If you are moving into a brand-new home, we may need an extra day or two to create a new account for the home.

Terminating water service is just as easy. Just call (714) 738-6890 and give the representative the date you would like to stop service. We will prepare a pro-rated bill and send it to you.
How often will I be billed and what is included in my water bill payment?
Your water bill comes once every two months. Residential bills consist of three components: the charge for water use, a sanitation charge, which is 25% of the water charge, and a refuse collection charge. The water use charge covers the cost of providing water to your home. The sanitation charge pays for maintenance of the city's sewer and drainage systems. The refuse charge pays for trash service at your home. We contract with MG Disposal, a division of Taormina Industries, for trash disposal.
Show all Categories
RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2015 City of Fullerton. Administrative Services, 303 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA 92832. (714) 738-6520