CITY OF FULLERTON
TECHNOLOGY WORKING GROUP
September 16, 2004
REDEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE ROOM
303 WEST COMMONWEALTH AVENUE
FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA 92832
At the Chairman's discretion, public comments may be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesperson be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments may be allowed, at the Chairman's discretion, on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES FOR MAY 20 AND JUNE 3, 2004, MEETINGS
- Role of Redevelopment Agency, Downtown Business Association and Chamber of Commerce in wireless implementation
- Marketing plans for wireless network
- Review contacts with vendor referrals
- Review of vendor contracts and equipment specifications
- Review of vendor selection
- Other steps
ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING