- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- This program educates people about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and disaster medical operations.
- Museum Docent
- Interested in giving school tours and working with children? Then becoming a museum docent is for you!
- Neighborhood Watch
- Neighborhood Watch is a crime prevention program operated by Fullerton residents, with the support of the police department.
- Parks and Recreation
- The City of Fullerton is looking for energetic individuals who have a love for children and a motivation to help improve the community. No matter your interests, experience-level, or time constraints, there is something for you. We offer a wide variety of programs for toddlers, school-aged children, and teens.
- Retired Senior Volunteers Program (RSVP)
- Volunteers are recruited from the community and trained in various police-related duties that allow them to function in direct support of the police department.
- Secret Pals
- Secret Pals provide scholarships for underprivileged children of Fullerton to participate in a variety of City-sponsored recreational programs and activities such as swimming lessons, traditional day camp, and sports camps.
- Teen Alliance
- The Teen Alliance community service program provides teens with an opportunity to experience the rewards from getting involved in the community. In addition, staff coordinates projects for teens to earn valuable community service hours or just lend a helping hand.
Volunteer Opportunities with Orange County.
- National & Community Service
- A federal agency that engages more than five million Americans in service through Senior Corps, AmeriCorps, and Learn and Serve America.
Volunteer with these Fullerton Organizations
Organizations must operate within the City of Fullerton, and must provide proof of nonprofit status. Religious organizations will be considered but volunteer opportunities must extend to the entire community, and not to a particular denomination. Add your organization.
- All the Arts for all the Kids Foundation
- An independent nonprofit organization dedicated to developing, sustaining, and supporting the arts as an intrinsic part of every child’s education. Each year, the Foundation, in partnership with the Fullerton School District, provides funding for lessons in art, music, dance and theatre.
- Crittenton Services For Children & Families
- The Harbor Campus in Fullerton, California provides a variety of treatment services for up to 40 boys and girls that include: early substance abuse prevention; sexual abuse treatment; anger management and assertion skills programs; and a variety of recreation options including extensive use of expressive therapies.
- CSUF Track & Field
- Volunteers need for home track and field meet support, such as setting up equipment, staffing entrance booths, and assisting coaches with management of track events. Contact: Edmund Pula at email@example.com (657)278-5415
- Donate Life Run/Walk
- A non-competitive Certified 5K/1K Run/Walk to raise awareness about organ and tissue donation while benefiting Donate Life California Organ and Tissue Donor Registry.
- Family Assessment Counseling & Education
- F.A.C.E.S. is a premiere family services and counseling agency with offices in Southern California, specifically focusing on the needs of the single parent family.
- Fullerton Dog Park Foundation
- The Fullerton Dog Park Foundation maintains Fullerton's Pooch Park. The Foundation is a 100% volunteer organization. Volunteers are needed with opening and/or closing the park, passing out fliers for fundraising events, and help with fundraising events.
- Orange County AmeriCorps Alliance
- Serve in afterschool programs and provide tutoring, character-building activities and physical fitness games to youth in grades K-9. Explore our website to see how YOU can make a difference!
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Jude offers opportunities for service that accommodate the schedules of working adults, students and retirees. Some of our volunteers work directly with patients, while others provide invaluable assistance in support areas or with special projects.
- Volunteer Center Orange County
- Support the YWCA NOC's goal of empowering generations of women for many years to come.
Visit Volunteer Center Orange County for more volunteer opportunities in Fullerton and Orange County.